We explain how we use the personal data that you leave and/or provide when you visit our website alis.dk and use the various services on the website.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
This website is owned by:
Alis International Aps
VAT no.: 39066904
Phone: +45 71 55 00 61
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Alis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We want to be transparent on how we handle your data, which is needed when shopping at our online store. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance to this privacy statement.
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our websites and emails. You may decline to provide your personal data, however this may impact our ability to provide you with products or services. For example, we require your address and payment details in order to process your order.
The data we collect may include the following:
- Your name and contact information
- Passwords and security information used for authentication and account access
- Payment data required to process payments
- Interaction data about your use of our websites (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions etc.)
- Device data
- Error reports, access logs and performance data
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Alis.dk uses the data we collect to fulfil your order, understand your needs and provide you with a better service and shopping experience. In particular for the following reasons:
- Process and fulfil any order placed via our website.
- Provide customer service when you contact us.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Market to you via email and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Internal record keeping and reporting.
We only ever process your personal data with your consent or as necessary to fulfil our obligations to you as a customer, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations and to protect the security of our systems. All data is stored on our servers in Denmark.
- REASONS WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When necessary to process your order (for example, sharing your payment details with our payment gateway, QuickPay, in order to process your payment, or providing your address and contact details to our shipping courier to deliver your order).
- To market to you using trusted third party vendors (for example, with your consent we may share your data with Seguno, our email marketing provider in order to send you our email campaigns).
- HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can at any time request that we delete this data in its entirety by contacting us at: email@example.com.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can opt out of our email marketing campaigns by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our email campaigns.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you cannot access or control certain personal data you believe we may have collected, you can always contact us by e-mail. We will respond to requests regarding control of your personal data within 30 days.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device to store data that can be recalled by a web server in the domain that placed the cookie. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMENDMENT OF DATA
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at email@example.com. You may also write to us at the following address:
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated in section 14 above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency. Find contact details at www.datatilsynet.dk.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.